?HOWTO use .MSA and .ST files on HxC rev F

HxC Floppy Emulator on Atari ST support
thesofa2

?HOWTO use .MSA and .ST files on HxC rev F

Post by thesofa2 »

I have just bought a new HxC Rev F emulator for my TT030 from Retro Lemon in uk, it's all fitted and working. I have done all the necessary to my SD card on my PC and run the emulator software to make some disc images to load onto the card.
one was from a .ST file and one from .MSA file.
When trying to run these on TT all I see is the .MSA file or the .ST file.
I was under the impression that HxC converts these file types into a readable format to run on an Atari.
What am I doing wrong please, i need a simple walkthrough of how to get a readable floppy image from these files.
Also what is RAW format?
The hardware looks amazing BTW, very professional. Thank you Lotharek for all your hard work.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: ?HOWTO use .MSA and .ST files on HxC rev F

Post by Jeff »

thesofa2 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:21 am
I have just bought a new HxC Rev F emulator for my TT030 from Retro Lemon in uk, it's all fitted and working. I have done all the necessary to my SD card on my PC and run the emulator software to make some disc images to load onto the card.
one was from a .ST file and one from .MSA file.
When trying to run these on TT all I see is the .MSA file or the .ST file.
I was under the impression that HxC converts these file types into a readable format to run on an Atari.
What am I doing wrong please, i need a simple walkthrough of how to get a readable floppy image from these files.
Also what is RAW format?
The hardware looks amazing BTW, very professional. Thank you Lotharek for all your hard work.
Use this software to convert your images to HFE :
https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_dri ... t_beta.zip

thesofa2

Re: ?HOWTO use .MSA and .ST files on HxC rev F

Post by thesofa2 »

Thank you it works wonderfully