Amiga Floppy Manager freeze

HxC Floppy Emulator on Amiga support
mauroxavier

Re: Amiga Floppy Manager freeze

Post by mauroxavier »

I tried only on a MSX 1, and I can't format a floppy, give me a error.

Since it is necessary the index signal to format a floppy in MSX, i think it is really a hardware error, and unfortunately I am not being able to fix it.

Tomorrow I will try something else, but I'm getting disappointed and I end up using only the lcd manual searches.

I appreciate all your help, and I have no doubts about the quality of the hardware. It was probably something the previous owner did wrong.

danko

Post by danko »

@ mauroxavier
you have solved the problem? I have a same problem with the HxC and Amiga 600.....look forward to hearing from you....
Last edited by danko on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

danko wrote:@ mauroxavier
you have solved the problem? I have a same problem with the HxC and Amiga 600.....look forward to hearing from you....
Are you sure ?

danko

Post by danko »

Jeff wrote:
Are you sure ?
You remain fixed on the written direct access, and will not let me select the file with the button, except that now no longer works is useless ..... I tried to reprogram the PIC has been successful, only that the display no longer lights, and lights a green led, perhaps you need to configure some settings in the pic but would not know which....

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

danko wrote:
Jeff wrote:
Are you sure ?
You remain fixed on the written direct access, and will not let me select the file with the button, except that now no longer works is useless ..... I tried to reprogram the PIC has been successful, only that the display no longer lights, and lights a green led, perhaps you need to configure some settings in the pic but would not know which....
To disable the autoboot mode : overwrite/replace the HXCSDFE.CFG file on the SDCard.

Otherwise : Do you have something like this when you start the autoboot.hfe ? :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1zP6p9SBLw ?

danko

Post by danko »

Yes I have tried to format sd card and I put all new files, not a software problem but hardware is left in something short, some components do not work anymore ...

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

danko wrote:Yes I have tried to format sd card and I put all new files, not a software problem but hardware is left in something short, some components do not work anymore ...
mhh ? what did you do ?

danko

Post by danko »

Jeff wrote:
danko wrote:Yes I have tried to format sd card and I put all new files, not a software problem but hardware is left in something short, some components do not work anymore ...
mhh ? what did you do ?
I soldered the wires when I tried to connect the buttons on the PCB from there, something happened ...