Problem i must reflash Gotek

HxC Floppy Emulator on Amiga support
Postguru

Problem i must reflash Gotek

Post by Postguru »

Hello
I have a problem ..
the 1.time used the SecSerialBridge ,start programming the gotek, my PC crashed .. F***
2. restart the programming ,it lock good ,but no info "done" -> Device detected (0 unit(s) left) ,I did not think about it at the time
after that ,then I have the Gotek built into the Amiga and copied on the usb drive the autoboot config and autoboot selector.
Start 1.time the amiga .. Gotek will update the newest firmware .. is ok ,after that see hxc (3x7) an 000 push the buttons ... nothing is doing ..
Start amiga again ,hxc and 000 push button ..nothing

I had a new idea, in the assumption that the flashing went wrong and therefore it does not work, I deleted it and tried to flash it again, I did not understand at the time that it is only programmable once with the account that cognition came to me much later. In the meantime, I was afraid that the gotek is broken and flashed the old gotek firmware, but to my astonishment it worked.

Imust reflash the Gotek ,please help me .

sorry for my english ... :| 70% google translate

Bonjour
J'ai un problème ..
la 1. fois utilisé le SecSerialBridge, commencez à programmer le gotek, mon PC est tombé en panne .. F ***
2. relancez la programmation, ça verrouille bien, mais pas d'info "fait" -> Appareil détecté (0 unité (s) restante (s)), je n'y ai pas pensé à ce moment
ensuite, le Gotek est intégré à l’Amiga et copié sur le lecteur USB avec les sélecteurs Autoboot Config et Autoboot.
Démarrez dans 1. l’amiga .. Gotek mettra à jour le dernier firmware .. est ok, après cela, voir hxc (3x7) et 000, appuyez sur les boutons ... rien ne se passe ..
Redémarrez l’amiga, les boutons hxc et 000 ... rien

J'ai eu une nouvelle idée, en supposant que le clignotement avait mal tourné et que donc cela ne fonctionnait pas, je l'ai effacé et j'ai essayé de le faire clignoter à nouveau, je ne comprenais pas à l'époque que ce n'est programmable qu'une fois avec le compte de la cognition à moi beaucoup plus tard. Pendant ce temps, je craignais que le gotek soit cassé et que le vieux firmware de gotek soit flashé, mais à mon grand étonnement, cela a fonctionné.

Je dois reflasher le Gotek, aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.

Traduction Google 100%

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Problem i must reflash Gotek

Post by Jeff »

You probably don't have to reflash the gotek. Check the floppy ribbon connection to the Amiga. I bet that it is not connected to the right way.
Check the troubleshooting page :
https://hxc2001.com/docs/gotek-floppy-e ... oting.html

Postguru

Post by Postguru »

Hello jeff

I already wrote that I have deleted the firmware, that is I have done with the ST Flashloader demonstrator erase, so everything deleted. I was not aware at the beginning that I only have an attempt to flash the bootloader.
I have then flashed the old Gotek firmware and tested again in the amiga, this went so, so no problem with the ribbon cable.

My Stand .. Point zero .. no HxC Bootloader on Gotek.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

one unit added. retry.

Postguru

Post by Postguru »

Its works ... Thx Jeff ....