HxC file select program

HxC Floppy Emulator on Amiga support
evilgonzo

HxC file select program

Post by evilgonzo »

Ok , I finally got Autoboot and Hxcsdfe to work. But when the screen that pops up to select the files, no files are shown. It just sits on the main file select screen (the black and white screen that says SDCARD , HXC FLOPPY EMU). i can access the games using the encased floppy emulator i have , by using the buttons. But i would like to access the files using the file manager.

Amiga 500
using DF0 Autoboot

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: HxC file select program

Post by Jeff »

Firmware version ? Autoboot version ?

evilgonzo

Post by evilgonzo »

Well the autoboot version is the one listed under SDCard HxCFloppyEmulator Manager (for Atari ST,Amstrad CPC and Amiga) listed under SD Card Software.

As for firmware I have no idea. I just received the encased Floppy Emu a day or so ago. I had just assumed it had the latest firmware on it already.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

jumper setting ? internal or external ?

evilgonzo

Post by evilgonzo »

Well it's an encased emu , so i know the jumpers are upside down , and I'm also using a twisted cable. Looking at the jumpers on the back of the box , this is how its set up.

. . . . *
. . . . *
. . . . .

Everything on this thing is working great , I found how to swap disks in multidisk games , man , so easy. So ya , if I can figure out how to get that manager to work , I'll be tip top.