Bootloader

dand

Bootloader

Post by dand »

Where do I buy the bootloader from for Gotek? I have checked https://hxc2001.com/store/ but do not see any links to buy or create an account.

Thanks

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Bootloader

Post by Jeff »

dand wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:16 pm
Where do I buy the bootloader from for Gotek? I have checked https://hxc2001.com/store/ but do not see any links to buy or create an account.

Thanks
You should have a "Buy" button on the page :
HxC_Buy.jpg
HxC_Buy.jpg (175.47 KiB) Viewed 2449 times
If you don't have this button, please try another browser.

Apparently Chrome seems to sometimes block this button for some reasons ( i don't know the reason, this may be a location issue and/or a browser extension / module issue...)

ReadingSteiner101

Post by ReadingSteiner101 »

It does not appear on Chrome PC...but does appear on Chrome when accessing the site from a mobile device. Strange.
Still, I'm glad it works, I'm ordering as soon as I'm finishing my article about visas in Spain and that I'm getting paid for it.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

ReadingSteiner101 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:15 pm
It does not appear on Chrome PC...but does appear on Chrome when accessing the site from a mobile device. Strange.
Still, I'm glad it works, I'm ordering as soon as I'm finishing my article about visas in Spain and that I'm getting paid for it.
Yes, for some reasons it appears that one ad-blocker available on google chrome is blocking the server presenting the button...

ReadingSteiner101

Post by ReadingSteiner101 »

Okay, so THAT's the origin of the problem, thanks, I'll see if it's possible to manually disable that ad blocker, then.