updating from SD to USB Emulator

Notsomelo

updating from SD to USB Emulator

Post by Notsomelo »

Hello, new to this and looking for some help. I have a Morbidelli U550 which we put in an HXC SD card reader in about 10 years ago, it started to give us some trouble in reading so I ordered a USB emulator instead. I did not install the original SD card reader and the person who did it for me is no longer in the industry so I'm not sure what's wrong. It powers up and the display of the USB can see the files but my machine does not? In order to get the files from the SD card we simply copied and pasted to the USB as this is what we had done in the past with the SD cards. Not sure what information is required for someone to help but I thought I'd start here. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out

Joe

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: updating from SD to USB Emulator

Post by Jeff »

Notsomelo wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:26 pm
Hello, new to this and looking for some help. I have a Morbidelli U550 which we put in an HXC SD card reader in about 10 years ago, it started to give us some trouble in reading so I ordered a USB emulator instead. I did not install the original SD card reader and the person who did it for me is no longer in the industry so I'm not sure what's wrong. It powers up and the display of the USB can see the files but my machine does not? In order to get the files from the SD card we simply copied and pasted to the USB as this is what we had done in the past with the SD cards. Not sure what information is required for someone to help but I thought I'd start here. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out

Joe
Hello,

- Which problem(s) / issue(s) have you with the SD Floppy Emulator ?

- Which USB Floppy Emulator are you talking about exactly ? Is the HxC Firmware installed on this drive ? What is displayed on the Gotek screen when no usb stick is connected ?