A new series of Goteks based on the new AT32F435 is now available (PCB "SFRKC30.AT4.35") :
This is a very good news because this MCU is more powerful than the previous AT32F415 MCU.
- The AT32F435 has 384KB of RAM
! (This was 32KB for the AT32F415 and 64KB for the STM32F105)
- The AT32F435 can run at 288MHz
! (This was 150MHz for the AT32F415 and 72MHz for the STM32F105)
This upgrade suppress the 32KB memory size challenge introduced by the "SARS-CoV-2" Goteks (based on the AT32F415).
This is definitively more reliable with more memory because file cache can be properly implemented to deal with the USB stick latency.
If possible i now strongly recommend to get AT32F435
Regarding the HxC firmware :
- The bootloader was updated to support this new chip.
- The firmware was updated to support this new chip. (Working - Still the the OLED/I2C interface to do)
- The server/distribution stuff still to be updated.
I hope to release the whole stuff in some days. EDIT 8 August 2022 : DONE ! : viewtopic.php?p=24863#p24863
(Contact me by email if you want to be a beta tester : hxc2001 at hxc2001 dot com)