HxC and Roland MC50 MK II?

HxC Floppy Emulator Roland Samplers/Keyboards support
producer

HxC and Roland MC50 MK II?

Post by producer »

Anyone using the HxC Emulator with Roland MC50 MK II?
I don't know how the Emulator will emulate the sequencer's floppy since it recognizes single-sided floppy disks only (720kb) and how it will control, format and navigate with a memory card via the Emulator. Is it proved that MC50 MK II will operate fully functional with memory card when it creates four system files in the floppy disk? Maybe it will create the same in the memory card, but will it support writing and reading thousands of midi files in the memory card? I have many other questions, but let's see if someone already experiences this.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: HxC and Roland MC50 MK II?

Post by Jeff »

producer wrote:Anyone using the HxC Emulator with Roland MC50 MK II?
I don't know how the Emulator will emulate the sequencer's floppy since it recognizes single-sided floppy disks only (720kb) and how it will control, format and navigate with a memory card via the Emulator. Is it proved that MC50 MK II will operate fully functional with memory card when it creates four system files in the floppy disk? Maybe it will create the same in the memory card, but will it support writing and reading thousands of midi files in the memory card? I have many other questions, but let's see if someone already experiences this.
Should works without problem!

producer

Re: HxC and Roland MC50 MK II?

Post by producer »

Is there someone who uses Roland MC50 MKII with 100% total success with HxC now?