MPC60 will not load the saved files

HxC Floppy Emulator Akai Keyboards/Samplers support
Vnz

MPC60 will not load the saved files

Post by Vnz »

I installed a Gotek USB emulator in my Akai MPC60. I;ve formatted the USB stick to Fat32, put the Indexed file in the root and made a folder with the DSK000.hfe (DSK001.hfe etc)from the Archives.
Now If i save something to disc, it does save the file, however If I turn my MPC60 Off and ON and select the file I've just saved (for example DSK000.hfe), It will not load the saved files (I get an error message)
When I load up the file i do see it loading the sounds. But then I get an error message saying:

Sorry this file (or possibly the entire disc) contains damaged data. For safety transfer any good files to another dsik and stop using this disk (error code FF10)

Can anyone help me out with this ?

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: MPC60 will not load the saved files

Post by Jeff »

Hello,

What is displayed on the gotek without usb stick inserted ?

beat-stick1

Post by beat-stick1 »

Any further ideas on this problem? I'm having a similar problem/same errorcode. I have an .HFE image that worked without any issues the last months. (Didn't even save any thing recently, so it can't be the Datatransfer while saving) today i ant to load it an it shows me that error. Other images load perfectly just this one suddenly not anymore. I mean the data can't just break on the usb drive over night right?

Would be super happy about a solution to this problem.
Thanks ahead!
peace

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Yes, but... Please answer to this :
Jeff wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:27 am
Hello,

What is displayed on the gotek without usb stick inserted ?