Gotek Emulator Display Stuck on 0 0.0.

Nick D

Gotek Emulator Display Stuck on 0 0.0.

Post by Nick D »

Good day,

I recently purchased a Gotek Emulator for a Bridgeport Torqe-Cut 22. Powered on, using the buttons will not cycle the display counter. I found a workaround that has seemed to work:

Press and hold both buttons until the display cycles between a few different codes. Insert my formatted thumbstick and the release the buttons after a few more seconds. The display will read " 0 0.0.". After another few seconds the periods will disappear leaving 000 and it will let me navigate the counter. The machine will read the drive and run the program. After removing the stick it will stay on the partition that i selected. Insert the stick again and it will revert back to "0 0.0." and wont read. Repeat above steps and it will read and run again.

That process has seemed to be hit or miss recently (about 12 hours after install).

I had 2 of the drive and the first one I got cycled through the counter without not problems. This one has me playing with it to get it working.

Any thoughts?

tadawson

Re: Gotek Emulator Display Stuck on 0 0.0.

Post by tadawson »

Have you loaded the HxC bootloader and firmware? If not, you are asking your question in the wrong place . . .

For the Gotek "stock" firmware, you need to use their setup procedure - not anything from here - to have a viable USB stick.