HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

gabi_mandoc

HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

Post by gabi_mandoc »

Hi,
I'm trying to install a SD HxC emulator on a Krauss Maffei IMM. I've read a real disk using the Floppy disk dump, resulting the attached file. However, when I try to use it on the machine it only lists the contents, whatever else I'm trying to do it sends me to format the diskette (which doesn't work). What am I doing wrong?
Attachments
km_800.hfe.zip
(33.53 KiB) Downloaded 442 times

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

Post by Jeff »

Contact me by email :

johnwest12

Post by johnwest12 »

gabi_mandoc wrote:Hi,
I'm trying to install a SD HxC emulator on a Krauss Maffei IMM. I've read a real disk using the Floppy disk dump, resulting the attached file. However, when I try to use it on the machine it only lists the contents, whatever else I'm trying to do it sends me to format the diskette (which doesn't work). What am I doing wrong?
So have you sort it out? if need any help then do contact me or send me a personal message.

gabi_mandoc

Post by gabi_mandoc »

johnwest12 wrote:
gabi_mandoc wrote:Hi,
So have you sort it out? if need any help then do contact me or send me a personal message.
Hi, sorry for the lack of activity, I had given up the matter. Do you have a working solution?

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

gabi_mandoc wrote: Hi, sorry for the lack of activity, I had given up the matter. Do you have a working solution?
Have you tried to contact me by email ?