bs003024

Re: Arburg Multronica

Post by bs003024 »

-

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

mmhh account created from italy then a post from germany behind a proxy...

business seems to be hard for you to do this kind of things... :?

aryameya

Post by aryameya »

Dear Mr. Jeff,
I have seen communication between you & Mr. Glenn in connection with using Floppy Emulator for ARBURG MULTRONICA machine. I want to replace floppy drive with Emulator. What is Floppy dump and how we can get it? Looking for your help.
Bhaskar

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

aryameya wrote:Dear Mr. Jeff,
I have seen communication between you & Mr. Glenn in connection with using Floppy Emulator for ARBURG MULTRONICA machine. I want to replace floppy drive with Emulator. What is Floppy dump and how we can get it? Looking for your help.
Bhaskar
Hi,

What i call "a floppy dump" is copy of a true floppy disk to an image file.
Regarding the Arburg Multronica, this machine use a particular track format (custom FM). This format cannot be read by a regular PC.
Glenn send me two floppies and i made a "Floppy dump" with the KryoFlux hardware (http://www.kryoflux.com/ , http://forum.kryoflux.com/).
The KryoFlux stream was analyzed then translated into HFE image by the HxC software.
By this way Glenn was able to read his virtuals disks with the HxC Floppy Emulator on his Arburg Multronica.
The next step is now to work on the write support. I am working on this with Glenn and someone else.
Stay tuned !
:mrgreen:

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Good news : The HxC Floppy Emulator is now completely compatible with the ARBURG MULTRONICA injection machines !
:D

Soon some pictures :).

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

switchmaster

Post by switchmaster »

Hi All!
Finally I've set up the sd-emu on Arburg Multronica. After a few little mistakes of me, it works like a charm! Thank You Jean-Francois and every lads in the HxC team!

Chris

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

:D

Garrit

Post by Garrit »

Dear mr. Jeff,
I have read the discussion with the floppy drive emulator connection to a Arburg Multronica. We tried to implement your solution also to our machines. With one emulator, we are now doing some tests.
Ik can tell that writing en reading production-data from machine to SD-card is no problem.
But we do not have images form the system-program-disks to put on the SD-card so this part is not tested yet.
We have besides the machines a device from Arburg what is called Copylog. With this device you can one to one copy disks and read/write data-disk-contents to a computer.
With this copylog we can duplicate system-disks from the Multronica to make a spare set of disks. My intention was to copy with this copylog the system-disk to the SD-card by switching the drives.
But this Copylog will not work with the emulator. It starts the read- or write operation but after some time there comes a synchro-fehler. Did you examined a system-disks from a Multronica machine and compared it with the data-disk? And is there a difference in the way the data is stored besides the contents?
At this point I can not see a direction to solve this problem. Can you give some info for this issue?
My appreciations in advanced for your reaction, Garrit

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Drop me an email i will send you the necessary stuff :
https://hxc2001.com/contactus/

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

COPYLOG HxC Floppy Emulator support:

And Something new is now available for Arburg machines :
->COPYLOG disk station completely emulated

frenkobar

Post by frenkobar »

Dear Mr. Jeff!

I have Arburg Multronica machines. I like to change floppy drives with HxC Floppy Drive Emulator. I have the Emulator and i have the Kryflux hardware too. But i can't make readable images from my arburg multronica disks. Can You help me?

Sorry for my bad english :)

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

frenkobar wrote:Dear Mr. Jeff!

I have Arburg Multronica machines. I like to change floppy drives with HxC Floppy Drive Emulator. I have the Emulator and i have the Kryflux hardware too. But i can't make readable images from my arburg multronica disks. Can You help me?

Sorry for my bad english :)
There is some ready-to-use & verified Multronica floppy images in this file :

https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... Images.zip

Just unpack the SDHxCFE_Arburg_Multronica_Hydronica_D_COPYLOG.zip file to the SDCard and you are ready.
Switch/jumper setting to use is ID0-A.

If you want convert your floppy disks, just drop me an email, i will give you an ftp server access to send me the kryoflux stream files.

frenkobar

Post by frenkobar »

Thanks for your help. E-mail sent.

Andy Watermelon

Post by Andy Watermelon »

Sorry for my question. Is it possible to create floppy 3.5" system disk for ARBURG MULTRONICA from hfe file then record it by the usual PC with floppy drive. If the ARBURG MULTRONICA floppy drive is with SHUGART interface what I need to do else? Thanks in any case.