Arburg Multronica

Jeff_HxC2001

Re: Arburg Multronica

Post by Jeff_HxC2001 »

spagagz wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:18 am
Hello.
When the machine is turned on, the ladder version (sw) first appears on the screen, and to the right of it is the machine code. For example, 5174M. It must match the diskette and its record. On the system disk, the code is located at address 0108 in the first track .In order to upgrade the system, you must have a correct sys.disc with the same software (ladder). Then you can program a new eprom and enter the code from the disk you are using in the editor at address 002ff0.
Interesting ! I suppose that there are some others machine specific parameters on the disk (machine configuration, calibration tables ? ..)

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

Yes, there is data on the machine's configuration on the disk.I noticed that the floppy first reads the records on the disk, that is, how many tracks there are. Then it checks the code in the first track, then it starts to load the data from the diskette But I am talking about the data in the eprom, i.e. the ladder. I compared several eproms with the same ladder from several different machines. By comparing in the Hex comparator, the only difference can be seen at the specified address, where it can be seen that that machine code displayed on the screen.
I believe this would be described in the previous post, it would work. I haven't had a chance to test my theory yet. The problem with the multitronic I have is that it doesn't use the ladder I have on the correct system disks.

bokito

Post by bokito »

Hello All,

I bought HxC Floppy Emulator for Arburg Multronica with one disk, but it says sync error. With the hfe files from the forum says wrong disk
I can change the eprom serial inside to match with correct disk if i now disk serial number.. This number is written on the eprom and upper left corner on the screen update the machine.

Can somebody with hfe file for one disk for Multronica give me hfe file and serial number that is right for that disk..
Or instruction how to find my disks serial number..
I have made raw files with KruoFlux raw and converted with HxC to Hfe file and works great on dialogica.. but i do not have correct disk for Multronica..
or give me some other way..

any help is welcome

Thanks in advanced

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

I want to thank Mr. Jeff for his selfless help in solving my system disk problem.
Great man and expert, thanks again.

ulli27

Post by ulli27 »

Hello everyone, I changed the number in the loader prom at address 002ff0 to the number of the system disk address 0108, the loader number was also displayed on the screen, but the system disk aborted the loading process with "wrong disk". Does anyone have a solution, thanks!