Arburg Multronica

madzag1

Re: Arburg Multronica

Post by madzag1 »

Hello.

Sorry for writing about Dialogica Control, but do you have any idea?

Arburg 420C with Dialogica control forgot everything, only the 'boot loader' can be read on the screen. I have the programme and system disks. After I put the disks into it, it happens nothing. How can I start the disk reading? I tried to hold the button 'y' and turn on the machine. In spite of this, happens nothing.

Thank you for your answers

The machine is like on the link:
https://unimachines.hu/m%C5%B1anyag-fr% ... -9190.html

stilpenza

Post by stilpenza »

Hello.

My name is Kondrashov Anton. I write you from Russia, so sorry for my English.

I have an injection moulding machine Arburg and I need to change floppy drive to usb floppy emulator.

I bought a usb floppy emulator Gotek, mounted it into the machine. The machine did not see my usb stick with the data from your site. After that I moved the jumper from position "S1" to "S0" (https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_dri ... upport.htm). After it the machine burned 2 my usb sticks, which I put into usb emulator.

Could you help me? What did I do wrong?

Thank you.

ulli27

Post by ulli27 »

Which Arburg type is it?

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

Hi Jeff and the rest of the team.
My name is Nedeljko and i am from Bosnia.
I have a problem with the Multronica control. My system disks are faulty. I contacted Arburg and they no longer have floppy disks and offer an emulator on a CF card.The emulator is CFF011, with it they sent an erprom with a different serial number. With the new eprom, there are no graphics at all. Now Arburg says that you need to buy a new CPU. That is already not profitable.After researching, I saw the mistake they made. They put the SW in 256 eprom, and my CPU uses 128 eprom. I tried to change the serial number in the eprom in my original SW located at address 002ff0, however the system from the emulator does not boot. Faulty diskette. Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance.

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

I should also say that I have another HxC emulator and I tried the files from your site, and I can't boot the system, it still shows the wrong diskette. I don't have Kryoflux to read my disks. Any help is welcome. Thanks.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

spagagz wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:36 pm
I should also say that I have another HxC emulator and I tried the files from your site, and I can't boot the system, it still shows the wrong diskette. I don't have Kryoflux to read my disks. Any help is welcome. Thanks.
Hello,

I can read the disks for you. Contact me to hxc2001 at hxc2001 dot com .

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

Hallo mr.Jeff!
I sent you an email, but I have no reply. Is the correct email hxc2001 hxc2001 com
Thank you.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

spagagz wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:10 pm
Hallo mr.Jeff!
I sent you an email, but I have no reply. Is the correct email hxc2001 hxc2001 com
Thank you.
i replied the 18 November.

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

I'm sorry, the email went to spam, so I didn't see it.

dadobojanic

Post by dadobojanic »

Greetings to all, i have few questions.
1:Does floppy need to be Panasonic JU-257A607P or we can use another brand?
2:Can we use some other HW other than Kryoflux?
3:If for example we dont have floppy from machine, and we install emulator, can we pull parameters to sd from machine?

Thanks

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

Regards to all.
I got the cryoflux, did the hardware initialization and it worked.
I downloaded the disk image to RAW and loaded it into the HxC emulator, I checked out the “auto” in the settings, and
checked the bitrate 250000. Then exported it to HFE. However, when I insert the SD card into the emulator and start the machine file, it starts to read and throws Synchro Fehler.
Let me mention that I don't use Panasonic's FDD, but one NEC from a PC and another
Is Samsung, also from a PC, but modified to work on Multronica machines. Otherwise, I've booted the system with it several times.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Is it the FDD or maybe the settings in Kryoflux. When I read the diskette, it fills the squares with gray color, there are no red or green squares.
Any help is welcome.
Thanks in advance.

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

dadobojanic wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:21 am
3:If for example we dont have floppy from machine, and we install emulator, can we pull parameters to sd from machine?
You can not pull system parametar from mashine,only parametars from programs.

dadobojanic

Post by dadobojanic »

Greetings, we bought 2 Lotharek units and installed on machine arburg multronica 221 250-55. I downloaded quick install floppy disk images and inserted on sd card. When i try to load system diskette it says wrong disk. Does anyone have any image file for that particular machine? Also do we need to make image file of system diskette from floppy of that machine? If we cant use any other image but only system FDD from that machine we will get kryoflux but we dont have panasonic FDD. We have Mitsubishi

dadobojanic

Post by dadobojanic »

spagagz wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:42 pm
Hi Jeff and the rest of the team.
My name is Nedeljko and i am from Bosnia.
I have a problem with the Multronica control. My system disks are faulty. I contacted Arburg and they no longer have floppy disks and offer an emulator on a CF card.The emulator is CFF011, with it they sent an erprom with a different serial number. With the new eprom, there are no graphics at all. Now Arburg says that you need to buy a new CPU. That is already not profitable.After researching, I saw the mistake they made. They put the SW in 256 eprom, and my CPU uses 128 eprom. I tried to change the serial number in the eprom in my original SW located at address 002ff0, however the system from the emulator does not boot. Faulty diskette. Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance.
Nedeljko Pomagaj druze where and how do you change eeprom Serial number.

spagagz

Post by spagagz »

Hello.
When the machine is turned on, the ladder version (sw) first appears on the screen, and to the right of it is the machine code. For example, 5174M. It must match the diskette and its record. On the system disk, the code is located at address 0108 in the first track .In order to upgrade the system, you must have a correct sys.disc with the same software (ladder). Then you can program a new eprom and enter the code from the disk you are using in the editor at address 002ff0.