Documentation HxCFloppyEmulator software

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
JeanFred64

Documentation HxCFloppyEmulator software

Post by JeanFred64 »

Bonjour,

I had posted this message on the forum
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3836
Because there are a lot of resources on your excellent software, but distributed on different forums and in 100th of posts ...

After browsing a good part of the forum, I did not find any documentation on how to use the "Edit tools" and "track editor" part of HxCFloppyEmulator software v2.4.1.5

I'm currently "dumping" 5.25" Apple IIe double-sided floppy disks with a kryflux card to make some videos on this subject.
I managed to get images of the 2nd side (.DSK) by cutting the floppy disk and physically and carefully flipping the floppy disk over ... a bit barbaric, but it works ... šŸ˜€
I manage to produce a .dsk file for each side by setting the Kryoflux DTC software in DSK mode, DOS 3.3 interleaves with this method.

I would like to try to create a .dsk or other files readable on an Apple II emulator with your software and test the reverse track function for this kind of double sided floppy disks.
With HxCFloppyEmulator software, I can import the .RAW file stream, using the reverse track function, there is Apple II 6A2 data on both sides.
With the documentation, I may be able to understand the different functions ...

I tried to export as a KF stream file (.RAW) to use these raw files in Kryoflux and produce a .dsk ... without success ....

How to find to doc about HxCFloppyEmulator software ?

Best regards

pbureau66

Re: Documentation HxCFloppyEmulator software

Post by pbureau66 »

there is a manual on the web site maybe you missed it, it is at https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_dri ... index.html
or with a direct link https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_dri ... al_ENG.pdf

JeanFred64

Re: Documentation HxCFloppyEmulator software

Post by JeanFred64 »

Thanks for the links
:D
But if you read my previous post, it concern how to use the "Edit tools" and "track editor" in HxCFloppyEmulator software ?
Attachments
Edit tools.png
Edit tools.png (55.34 KiB) Viewed 1400 times