Blue Edition

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

petersieg wrote:Hi Jeff. Thanks for the offer to look at the SLI chips..

Yes I agree.. there are still some other error conditions.. and since I am quite new to cpld programming..

But I could programm a brand new slc type epm7128 chip, that came with the eval. board.. and this chip did contain some sort of test program.. now it works in a blue HxC pcb without any problem.. so I guess, the software and hardware I used for programming is working! Just the sli chips refuse to be reprogrammed.. I did try with 3 chips.. all the same error..

I have orderes another new slc chip from segor yesterday.. if I can programm this one also without problems.. leads me to point to the sli chips as the problem.. we will see..
Anyway.. if the new slc chips will work.. I can offer the blue edition - just with a higher price tag for a set (new slc = 20€ alone)... I just have 20 sli chips left, that are useless for me ;-)

I send the supplier an email and asked him to possible verify, if the jtag port has been disabled be the last program inside these sli chips..
If that would be the case, that would mean, NO ONE is EVER able to reprogram them via jtag.. It would need a master programmer to erase/reflash them.. if I unterstood everything right..

Peter
ok, but what says the programmer software when you do an auto detect ?