Where can I buy HxC Emulator?

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
loki

Where can I buy HxC Emulator?

Post by loki »

Hi,

For the first time I am posting here. I think That HxC is great project and I would like to buy one machine for my hobby Amiga 1200 computer.

I would prefer stand-alone version, but since my Amiga is located very near my PC, USB version is also OK.

Can you help me, where can I buy this product, what is the price, does it come in some plastic case?

You can answer me here and on PM if you like.

Thank you alot and good bye for now.
A1200 Desktop//Blizzard1230-MKIV-32MB//CF>IDE-HDD-4GB//AlfaData-CD1200-CDROM-PCMCIA//MV1200-Scandoubler//Eizo Flexscan L371 TFT//

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Where can I buy HxC Emulator?

Post by Jeff »

loki wrote:Hi,

For the first time I am posting here. I think That HxC is great project and I would like to buy one machine for my hobby Amiga 1200 computer.

I would prefer stand-alone version, but since my Amiga is located very near my PC, USB version is also OK.

Can you help me, where can I buy this product, what is the price, does it come in some plastic case?

You can answer me here and on PM if you like.

Thank you alot and good bye for now.
here maybe :
http://torlus.com/floppy/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167

loki

Post by loki »

Glad to see that you are watching Jeff, that was very quick answer.

I didn't quite understand that link you gave me. Who is the person or company that I have to contact? What is the price? Can I pay using PayPal? Can you deliver to Croatia? Which version is on sale (USB or stand alone)?

Thank you.
A1200 Desktop//Blizzard1230-MKIV-32MB//CF>IDE-HDD-4GB//AlfaData-CD1200-CDROM-PCMCIA//MV1200-Scandoubler//Eizo Flexscan L371 TFT//