Share HxC sound bank . . .

HxC Floppy Emulator E-mu Emulator I & II support
jbfairlight

Share HxC sound bank . . .

Post by jbfairlight »

Hi,

who wants to share his sound bank ?

I want make E-mu HFE image file for HxC... I look for orginal E-Mu sound Bank Kiss

Merci :wink:

Pour le francophones, ca serait bien de faire une liste des sons au format HxC ou HFE que vous accepteriez de partager et donc de mettre en ligne sur ce forum par exemple...

Moi j'ai deja fait environ 80 disquettes, je prépare une liste et des fichiers indépendants pour permettre d'etre le plus souple possible :D

changeofeyes

Re: Share HxC sound bank . . .

Post by changeofeyes »

Hi, I'm looking for sound banks as well but am willing to pay. I just got an Eii and set it up with HxC so I have nothing to trade at this piont. Please contact me if you willing to sell some.

Thanks.

the_key

Post by the_key »

I have an Emu EII and I have recently bought a Hxc RevF but yet to install this. I have bought a CD with approximately 500 *EII files from Ebay but these will need converting. I also own over 200 x 5.25 floppies which need to be loaded by the EII then saved back to SD. If this can be done ?

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

the_key wrote:I have an Emu EII and I have recently bought a Hxc RevF but yet to install this. I have bought a CD with approximately 500 *EII files from Ebay but these will need converting. I also own over 200 x 5.25 floppies which need to be loaded by the EII then saved back to SD. If this can be done ?
For the mass EII conversion use this :

https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... II2HFE.zip

to read the EII you need : a special board OR the EII itself to copy the disk.