Akai S950 Sound Library Images For HxC Floppy Emulator .hfe Format

HxC Floppy Emulator Akai Keyboards/Samplers support
mpc60@live.co.uk

Akai S950 Sound Library Images For HxC Floppy Emulator .hfe Format

Post by mpc60@live.co.uk »

I currently have for sale on eBay 100 Akai S950 official sound library disk images in .hfe format for the HxC SD floppy emulator by Lotharek. All .hfe images converted directly from the original library disks as distributed in the UK back in the late 80's and many of these disk images contain multiple programs. This collection "Volume 1" includes drums and percussion, bass, guitars, strings, keys, synths, SFX, wind instruments, brass, orchestral, voices and more. All you need to do is copy the .hfe image files into the root directory of your SD memory card, plug and play. You will receive a CD containing two folders and a PDF (CD's will only be posted to UK addresses). I can provide an immediate download link instead of a CD message me before purchasing. You will not receive both a CD and a download link. If for any reason the eBay listing is no longer visible or you have other questions about these images, email me direct at mpc60@live.co.uk.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292598947695

1. 'AKAI S950 DD SOUND LIBRARY 100 DISKS ACL'. This folder contains 99 disk images converted from the Akai UK sound library, an image of a S950 keygroup template and the configuration file used to load the images into my S950. Total = 100 disk images.

2. 'AKAI S950 SURVIVAL KIT' This folder contains a collection of handy PDF's, including S900/S950 owners manuals, service manuals, schematics, IB-109 SCSI and IB-105 upgrade info, 80's magazine reviews and more.

3. 'AKAI S950 ACL DD SOUND LIBRARY IMAGE LIST'. A list of all 100 disk images in PDF format for easy reference.

These images were created in Akai S900/S950 DD format for the HxC SD floppy emulator. If you have a HxC flashed Gotek USB emulator with numeric display, you will need to change the individual filenames to DSKA0000.HFE, DSKA0001.HFE, DSKA0002.HFE etc and use the included list of images as a reference. Images tested in my S950 (OS 1.2, 1536 Kwords, SCSI, HxC SD emulator). The S950 does not need any memory expansions to use these images. The images have NOT been tested with the Akai S900 and are being sold as compatible with the Akai S950 only.

Update: June 2018
These have been confirmed to work in Akai S1000

/S1000KB.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (249.64 KiB) Viewed 5424 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (151.5 KiB) Viewed 5424 times

Kenny G

Re: Akai S950 Sound Library Images For HxC Floppy Emulator .hfe Format

Post by Kenny G »

is it really necessary to spam multiple forums and facebook with this ad?

s950 scsi survival kit for sale on a hxc forum?????
seriously????????
what does this have to do with hxc?????

if you were half way a decent person youd upload them and share them with the community instead of spamming

Kenny G

Post by Kenny G »

and none of the s900 images even tested or confirmed as working????

>> The images have NOT been tested with the Akai S900 and are being sold as compatible with the Akai S950 only.

C L O W N

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Kenny G wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:59 pm
if you were half way a decent person youd upload them and share them with the community instead of spamming
Well, in fact there is (also) probably a copyright issue here : Some samples/patchs can't be sold nor uploaded somewhere on internet...
I recently got a request from an copyright owner and i had to remove some files from the quick install archive...

I think that a clean-up will be needed soon on the forum.