How to contact on SKYPE

HxC Floppy Emulator on IBM PC and compatible support
govinda

How to contact on SKYPE

Post by govinda »

I'm working on a old semiconductor machine running on operating system OS-9 with Floppy Disk Drive A and B. The FDD is in working condition. The machine can read and write into the floppy.

As part of an automation project, an external Windows operating system PC also needs to access the semiconductor machine floppy drive for read and write.

I need to talk to someone who can guide me on the read write SD floppy emulators. I am not sure how your floppy emulator can help me do this.

How can I contact you on SKYPE?
I have sent emails to Jeff but there was no reply. I hope you can solve my problem.
GOVINDA

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: How to contact on SKYPE

Post by Jeff »

The floppy emulator replace the floppy disk by an SDcard. You can take the SDCard and insert it into a PC to get/put some file images.
If you want to browse the OS-9 file system on the PC, you need an extra software for this. Something like this :
http://www.reischke.de/dtr/homepage.htm

FYI We have already replaced some drive on OS-9 based semiconductor machine in a Korea company.
govinda wrote: I have sent emails to Jeff but there was no reply. I hope you can solve my problem.
I did, but you don't seem to receive them.

govinda

Post by govinda »

Thanks for the information. But my requirement is for the floppy emulator to be accessible via the enterprise network by a Windows server.
Can I map the floppy drive through your hardware?
GOVINDA

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

With the incoming version, yes ;)