Atari ST

HxC Floppy Emulator on Atari ST support
endre1952

Atari ST

Post by endre1952 »

I got an SD card-based HxC floppy emulator from a Hungarian seller. I think it has the newest firmware. It works with my Amiga 500, but I cannot get it to work with my Atari Mega ST1. The OS starts with no floppy drives detected.

The card has 8 switches, but I did not find any info on how they should be configured.

Any suggestions?

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Atari ST

Post by Jeff »

endre1952 wrote:I got an SD card-based HxC floppy emulator from a Hungarian seller. I think it has the newest firmware. It works with my Amiga 500, but I cannot get it to work with my Atari Mega ST1. The OS starts with no floppy drives detected.

The card has 8 switches, but I did not find any info on how they should be configured.

Any suggestions?
where did you buy your device ?

here the jumper configuration settings:

endre1952

Post by endre1952 »

I bought the device on the Hungarian auction site "vatera.hu". It does have the HxC firmware installed and works with the HxC software.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

endre1952 wrote:I bought the device on the Hungarian auction site "vatera.hu". It does have the HxC firmware installed and works with the HxC software.
can you make me a picture of this device ?

endre1952

Post by endre1952 »

Here it is:

Sorry, I don't have a good camera.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

endre1952 wrote:I bought the device on the Hungarian auction site "vatera.hu". It does have the HxC firmware installed and works with the HxC software.
i don't see anything on this picture.

do you have a link to this auction ?