SDCard Manager is 2.01 is not working

HxC Floppy Emulator on Atari ST support
mikro

SDCard Manager is 2.01 is not working

Post by mikro » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Hi,

I'm a long time user of the SD card version. From time to time I update all components (firmware, the manager). Now I did it (firmware 1.8.2.40, the file manager 2.01) I'm unable to use the manager.

I have a clean SD card with AUTOBOOT.HFE and HXCSDFE.CFG from the zip file. The HFE loads up, the file manager detects the firmware version, shows the title screen and that's it. I see a message "Press HELP to ..." but nothing happens if I press it and I can't continue in any other way.

If I remove the file manager and use a default config file, I can load HFEs without any problem.

My machine is a MegaSTE/4MB.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: SDCard Manager is 2.01 is not working

Post by Jeff » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:20 pm

mikro wrote:Hi,

I'm a long time user of the SD card version. From time to time I update all components (firmware, the manager). Now I did it (firmware 1.8.2.40, the file manager 2.01) I'm unable to use the manager.

I have a clean SD card with AUTOBOOT.HFE and HXCSDFE.CFG from the zip file. The HFE loads up, the file manager detects the firmware version, shows the title screen and that's it. I see a message "Press HELP to ..." but nothing happens if I press it and I can't continue in any other way.

If I remove the file manager and use a default config file, I can load HFEs without any problem.

My machine is a MegaSTE/4MB.
And this one ?
http://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... r_1_9b.zip

mikro

Post by mikro » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi Jeff,

sorry, it took me way to long to get back to this. Unfortunately, also 1.9b version didn't do the trick. Same as before: loading HxC Manager...... the title screen... and freeze.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:51 pm

Which switch/jumper settings are you using ?

mikro

Post by mikro » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:35 am

Jeff wrote:Which switch/jumper settings are you using ?
I'd say "default". Didn't change a thing since I'd gotten my HxC years ago. Where do I find them?

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:34 am

mikro wrote:
Jeff wrote:Which switch/jumper settings are you using ?
I'd say "default". Didn't change a thing since I'd gotten my HxC years ago. Where do I find them?
on the emulator.