Change Disks using Autoboot in Workbench

HxC Floppy Emulator on Amiga support
AmigaJZA

Change Disks using Autoboot in Workbench

Post by AmigaJZA »

Hi,

I hope I am Posting this in the right section (New to this).

Firstly, thank you for such a wonderful device. It is very well made and looks brilliant in my Amiga.

I have found that when in workbench with the Autoboot shown on the HXC ver C that a disk icon appears for it. It is also possible to run it from workbench and select and save the floppy disks I want loaded in the HXC without rebooting the computer. Is there any way to then return to the workbench without rebooting the computer? This would be easier than removing the autoboot and having to button through all the disk.hfe's on the sd card.

Thanks in advance

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Change Disks using Autoboot in Workbench

Post by Jeff »

AmigaJZA wrote:Hi,

I hope I am Posting this in the right section (New to this).

Firstly, thank you for such a wonderful device. It is very well made and looks brilliant in my Amiga.

I have found that when in workbench with the Autoboot shown on the HXC ver C that a disk icon appears for it. It is also possible to run it from workbench and select and save the floppy disks I want loaded in the HXC without rebooting the computer. Is there any way to then return to the workbench without rebooting the computer? This would be easier than removing the autoboot and having to button through all the disk.hfe's on the sd card.

Thanks in advance
the software need to be updated for this. maybe later.

you can exit the auto boot mode by pressing the middle button more than 2/3 seconds.