First, I want to say I will try my best, because english isn't my native language and I don't like translators.
I take a HxC Floppy emulator Rev C today, and I read all disponible documentations (manual, dev etc).
I put the HxC inside my Amiga 600, and when I start to use the Floppy Manager, the screen lock without showing the file menu, only show the firmware version and credits. I tried everything:
- NTSC / PAL configuration (in 3.1 ROM, using degrader etc)
- ROM 1.3
- Changed to DF1, DF0 etc
- Changed the cable
- Changed the config in HXCSDFE.CFG
- Formated the SD card in Linux, Windows, using fast format, low level format etc
- Used a SanDisk 2Gb SD anda Transcend 2Gb SD
- Used a beta firmware 1.6.2 (I see it in a post here in the forum)
When using only the emulator, without the manager, all things goes right, loading all games perfectly.
By now I downgraded to the stable firmware 1.6.0 only to archieve maximum security.
Please, I really tried everything, I see a person here in the forum with similar problem (but isn't the same). My screen is similar to this:http://www.scarforlife.com/photo.JPG
But in my screen appears the firmware version.
The HxC turn on all the lights, and the red light blink very fast (reading the SD). In the LCD show this message:Direct Access
LBA: 00000000 08
Thanks by any help.
And again, sorry about my english.