Floppy Manager PAL/NTSC mode switch?

HxC Floppy Emulator on Amiga support
kg4cnm

Floppy Manager PAL/NTSC mode switch?

Post by kg4cnm »

I apologize in advance if this has come up before, I recently received my floppy emulator, but is there any way to switch to and from PAL mode within the floppy manager software without having to load Degrader manually?

Perhaps a switch option when pressing F7 to reboot and load the .HFE file?

Also, has anyone gotten R-Type to work properly? I can only find the PAL version and it locks up after the title screen even in PAL mode.

Thanks!

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Floppy Manager PAL/NTSC mode switch?

Post by Jeff »

kg4cnm wrote:I apologize in advance if this has come up before, I recently received my floppy emulator, but is there any way to switch to and from PAL mode within the floppy manager software without having to load Degrader manually?

Perhaps a switch option when pressing F7 to reboot and load the .HFE file?

Also, has anyone gotten R-Type to work properly? I can only find the PAL version and it locks up after the title screen even in PAL mode.

Thanks!
Hi,

It's maybe possible to change the manager to call Degrader automatically. Where i can found this tool ?
Is there some code sources of this tool ?

kg4cnm

Re: Floppy Manager PAL/NTSC mode switch?

Post by kg4cnm »

I'm not sure where you can find the source, but here is a link to where I downloaded the program.
It's got a GUI interface, but accepts command line entries and can suppress the GUI with the NOEDITOP command.

A quick fix can probably call up the Degrader with the flags 50HZ 50HZSYSTEM SURVIVERESET NOEDITOP

Link:
http://www.amigau.com/utilities/degrader.lha

Thanks!