Amiga HD Disk

HxC Floppy Emulator on Amiga support
caver99

Amiga HD Disk

Post by caver99 »

Is it possible to add the amiga 1.76 hd floppy to the creat fs floppy option plus does the amiga version support writeing if so how do you make a blank disk.
I have just tried to format a converted disk and it just goes back to the same files on the disk.
Thanks

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Amiga HD Disk

Post by Jeff »

caver99 wrote:Is it possible to add the amiga 1.76 hd floppy to the creat fs floppy option plus does the amiga version support writeing if so how do you make a blank disk.
I have just tried to format a converted disk and it just goes back to the same files on the disk.
Thanks
the Amiga HD support is possible but there are a very special detection of HD floppy disk drive on Amiga not support by the emulator.
If there are a way to force the disk drive type on AmigaOS this is possible.

caver99

Post by caver99 »

Ok Thnaks.

But how do i format an emulated disk or make a blank from the amiga to be able to write to it?

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

caver99 wrote:Ok Thnaks.

But how do i format an emulated disk or make a blank from the amiga to be able to write to it?
mmmh the best way is using the "Create FS Floppy" feature.

caver99

Post by caver99 »

Tried that bit it wants to inject a directory, is it possible to write to the emulated floppy as just thinking of this i have not tried as yet only tried to format one.