Amiga 500 SWOS 95/96 problem

HxC Floppy Emulator on Amiga support
N-Ed

Amiga 500 SWOS 95/96 problem

Post by N-Ed »

Hi Guys!

Have just installed an SD emulator in my Amiga 500. One small, but annoying, problem though. When I play Sensible World Of Soccer 95/96, or Euro edition, the sound goes all horrific when I call out the manager to re-arange my team. Does anybody else here have this problem? Can't find any version of the game without this fault, which leads me to think there is something wrong with the emulator... Does anybody have anu ideas? I bought the emulator to play this game =)

Cheers!

//Nicklas from Sweden

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Amiga 500 SWOS 95/96 problem

Post by Jeff »

N-Ed wrote:Hi Guys!

Have just installed an SD emulator in my Amiga 500. One small, but annoying, problem though. When I play Sensible World Of Soccer 95/96, or Euro edition, the sound goes all horrific when I call out the manager to re-arange my team. Does anybody else here have this problem? Can't find any version of the game without this fault, which leads me to think there is something wrong with the emulator... Does anybody have anu ideas? I bought the emulator to play this game =)

Cheers!

//Nicklas from Sweden

mhh i doubt that is related to the floppy emulator, but have you try your ADF on Winuae ?

N-Ed

Post by N-Ed »

Yeah you were right. To quote Homer: "dooough" :wink:

It's weird though, have tried like 7 different adf:s and they're all the same... The "normal" SWOS works fine, but the 95/96 and the Euro edition are corrupt. The sound is so horrible it destoys the experience :(

Will keep trying to score a better release, keep your fingers crossed :?

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

N-Ed wrote:Yeah you were right. To quote Homer: "dooough" :wink:

It's weird though, have tried like 7 different adf:s and they're all the same... The "normal" SWOS works fine, but the 95/96 and the Euro edition are corrupt. The sound is so horrible it destoys the experience :(

Will keep trying to score a better release, keep your fingers crossed :?
So you got the same problem under WinUae ?

N-Ed

Post by N-Ed »

That's correct Jeff.
Don't know why I didn't download UAE and check the releases with that before posting here. Just lazy I guess :mrgreen:

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

N-Ed wrote:That's correct Jeff.
Don't know why I didn't download UAE and check the releases with that before posting here. Just lazy I guess :mrgreen:

Try to change the ram settings. maybe this game require a particular quantity of ram to work correctly (512K/1MB ?)