New firmware allowing you to choose the "screen resolution" up to 21x2 characters on the OLED screen:cbrunschen wrote: ↑Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:36 am
it came out quite well. As you can see, the OLED display is nicely framed, aligned with the USB connector, and with the entire display area visible (though the firmware running on it at the time uses a smaller font). There's also a hole for the third button, but I still have to put that in place.
http://torlus.com/floppy/forum/viewtopi ... 306#p16306
16 September 2017: Firmware STM32 USB HxCFloppyEmulator v220.127.116.11a
- Extra LCD resolutions and sizes options added :
- 2x16 characters (for 2x16 or 2x20 I2C-HD44780 and 128x32 OLED screens)
- 2x18 characters (for 2x20 I2C-HD44780 and 128x32 OLED screens)
- 2x20 characters (for 2x20 I2C-HD44780 and 128x32 OLED screens)
- 2x21 characters (for 128x32 OLED screens only)
To select the desired resolution, enter the internal menu, and choose the "LCD size" sub-menu.
- To enter the internal config menu you can now press both up and down buttons. (without usb stick inserted).
- The internal config menu can now be browsed without the selection button, just wait 4 seconds to select an item.
- SD HxC Floppy Emulator internal EEPROM emulation added : The parameters changed into the internal config menu are
now saved into the Flash memory and restored/used at power up.
- Some more internal optimizations.
http://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... rmware.zip
http://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... _notes.txt