Delay on firmware orders?

blahjedi

Delay on firmware orders?

Post by blahjedi »

Hiyas. I tried to email the listed address to request/pay for a copy of the HXC firmware for my Gotek, but as yet haven't had a response. Friend who was helping me install it emailed about a week ago, and I tried 2 days ago & didn't get anything back.

First time I did this for a separate Amstrad, I had a response back within a day. Is there any other way we can order/pay for the firmware currently?

Cheers

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Delay on firmware orders?

Post by Jeff »

blahjedi wrote:Hiyas. I tried to email the listed address to request/pay for a copy of the HXC firmware for my Gotek, but as yet haven't had a response. Friend who was helping me install it emailed about a week ago, and I tried 2 days ago & didn't get anything back.

Cheers
When / With which email ?
You probably got answers, but your spamfilter/isp have probably rejected it.
blahjedi wrote: First time I did this for a separate Amstrad, I had a response back within a day. Is there any other way we can order/pay for the firmware currently?
no

Sorgelig

Post by Sorgelig »

Hi, Jeff

I've also didn't get reply from you for firmware purchase.
Can you give me details in PM? Or you may send instructions about payment to my registered here e-mail (you are admin and can get it).

rab

Post by rab »

Jeff - what is the turnaround time on requests/orders? I only sent you an email 2 hours ago, so I'm not too upset yet but I don't know how long to expect to wait (I don't even know what timezone you live in! - scratch that, I see your profile says you are in Paris).

ipogeo

Post by ipogeo »

Same problem to me, wrote yesterday at --------, without a replay.
Regards

ADMIN : Please don't put email addresses on forums, thanks...

turrican9

Post by turrican9 »

Hello, I also sent an email a few hours ago wanting to buy 2x HXC firmwares

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

"Few hours ago..."

Your are just crazy :wink:

The response delay may be up to one day. I am managing this in early the morning or late in the evening.
During Week end and vacancy the delay may be longer.
If you still have no response after 3 days, resent the email, i may have missed the first one for various reasons...

turrican9

Post by turrican9 »

Jeff wrote:"Few hours ago..."

Your are just crazy :wink:

The response delay may be up to one day. I am managing this in early the morning or late in the evening.
During Week end and vacancy the delay may be longer.
If you still have no response after 3 days, resent the email, i may have missed the first one for various reasons...
I know I'm crazy :lol: Got everything from you and have already flashed two of my units. Working great! Thanks! :D

HonDen

Post by HonDen »

Hi Forum,

sorry for overtaking this thread. I also wanted to upgrade my Gotek. I sent two emails to hxc2001@... during the last days to pay my fee and get server account data. Unfortunately I got no answer. Of course I checked my spamfolder.

How else can I get in contact with Jeff? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

HonDen

Post by HonDen »

HonDen wrote:Hi Forum,

sorry for overtaking this thread. I also wanted to upgrade my Gotek. I sent two emails to hxc2001@... during the last days to pay my fee and get server account data. Unfortunately I got no answer. Of course I checked my spamfolder.

How else can I get in contact with Jeff? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Today I received e-mail. Everything's OK now.