Gotek flashed display Hxc and nothing else

darkmiky

Gotek flashed display Hxc and nothing else

Post by darkmiky »

Bonjour et désolé
J'ai flashé mon gotek suite à l'achat d'une licence, tout semble ok, flash ok, ldr, insertion clé usb, et flash firmware, le coté inscrit Hxc sur le coté.
J'ai testé avec le dernier firmware avec 5 clé usb formatée fat32, fonctionnant sur mon autre gotek (cortex firmware) sur mon 1200.

J'ai donc testé le gotek Hxc sur mon amiga 500 et cpc 6128 (à terme c'est pour installer à demeure sur le cpc)

j'ai testé en plaçant sur les clé usb mon fichier cfg et des hfe (avec le tool windows) mais je n'ai affiché qu'Hxc, les boutons n'ont aucunes actions et les ordinateur ne vois aucun disk

J'ai testé le pack ready to use : https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... Images.zip

et pareil le gotek affiche seulement Hxc

j'ai formaté en fat16 une clé usb 1go mais pareil

quelqu'un aurait il une piste pour m'aider, ou ai je raté quelque chose?

d'avance merci

********************************english********************

Hello and sorry
I have flashed my Gotek drive... All appears ok, the display show hHc.
i have tested the drive with last hxc stm32 firmware and old.
i have test with 5 different usb stick, who work with my gotek (cortex) on my amiga 1200

I have tested on my amiga 500 and my cpc 6128 (i have buy a licence for the cpc use)

I plug a USB stick with the config file and some images (named 001.hfe, 002.hfe etc.) but nothing happens, the display show always hHc and the buttons does nothing...

i have use the floppy emulator soft in first time to make cfg file and convert hfe
in second time i have donwload a ready to use files images : https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... Images.zip

and nothing work, not working on cpc or amiga, just display Hxc

I have testing to flash with old firmware and nothing

Some suggestions for help me?
Thank you

darkmiky

Re: Gotek flashed display Hxc and nothing else

Post by darkmiky »

I have found

I must use : SDCard_HxCFloppyEmulator_Kit (autoboot and config files)
and my usb stick must be fat32 (with fat 16, error on loading config)

i have tested on my amiga 500 and amstrad cpc 6128 with last firmware, work fine

thank you for this fabulous project