Roland S-330 Sampler Testing

HxC Floppy Emulator Roland Samplers/Keyboards support
Ricoche

Roland S-330 Sampler Testing

Post by Ricoche »

Hi everyone,

Just got the HxC Floppy Drive Emulator to test with My Roland W-30 and S-330 Samplers. I now have the Roland S-330 Sampler working with the HxC Drive Emulator. I now do not need to use the old Floppy Drive. The HxC will now boot the Roland S-330 and load the system disk with the S-Director Sequencer and all. I still have some further testing but so far it works. I also had to do a fair amount of tweaking and trial and error but it works.

Now on to the Roland W-30.

Thanks,

Jim
Last edited by Ricoche on Thu May 05, 2011 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ricoche

Re: Roland S-330 Sampler Testing

Post by Ricoche »

Update:s

The Roland S-330 seems to boot up and load the OS a tiny bit faster. My converted OS images seem to work fine. The Configuration file I tweaked seems to work fine. I now have to try converting other images with more sounds and swap floppies using the HxC. Shouldn't have any issues. So far so good with the Roland S-330! It's awesome because I don't need that floppy drive anymore. Good riddance!!!

Jim

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Roland S-330 Sampler Testing

Post by Jeff »

Ricoche wrote:Update:s

The Roland S-330 seems to boot up and load the OS a tiny bit faster. My converted OS images seem to work fine. The Configuration file I tweaked seems to work fine. I now have to try converting other images with more sounds and swap floppies using the HxC. Shouldn't have any issues. So far so good with the Roland S-330! It's awesome because I don't need that floppy drive anymore. Good riddance!!!

Jim
So now you can see that the SD HxC Floppy Emulator works with the Roland S-330. :wink:

Waiting the feedbacks about the W-30.