HxC Floppy Drive Emulator and Roland W-30

HxC Floppy Emulator Roland Samplers/Keyboards support
Jeff
Site Admin

Re: HxC Floppy Drive Emulator and Roland W-30

Post by Jeff »

mgogro wrote:Ok, Jeff. In the files downloaded from that site there are also files *.S50 and *.out that the HxC emulator software doesn´t recognice ( give an error file input). So is the solution to change the extension to *.w30?
Thank you.-
Yes.

mgogro

Post by mgogro »

Thank you very much to all the HxC team (torlus, Project and Lotharek), the Hxc emulator works very well and is so far much better than the old floppy drive!!!!, and my W30 is now alive. Best regards.-

steve

Post by steve »

Hello.

just curious. I have my *.w30 files on my desktop.

I load up the HXC software and select 'disk browser' to create a disk image so I can drag and drop the *.w30 files... what disk setting do I select?

what are the steps?

thanks

steve.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

steve wrote:Hello.

just curious. I have my *.w30 files on my desktop.

I load up the HXC software and select 'disk browser' to create a disk image so I can drag and drop the *.w30 files... what disk setting do I select?

what are the steps?

thanks

steve.
Don't use the disk browser. just load the w30 file and export it to hfe.
That's all.

modulater

Post by modulater »

lencenhos wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:39 am
Hello Everyone;
With my Emulator, I can load from the SD Card many sounds without problem. But when I try to load sounds and songs comprised in the DISK1, DISK2 and DISK3 for W-30 from SD Card, I get the following message: Insert Disk! What can I do to load them?
Regards!
Leon
Not sure if you ever worked this out but when you try to load one of the 3 factory disks you need to insert the original system disk briefly as it takes a bit of coding off, so when the screen on the W30 says "insert disk" it means the System Disk

I have just purchased a W30 and also just ordered my Floppy emulator so will be keeping an eye on all the Roland posts