Saving W30 songs to the HxC

HxC Floppy Emulator Roland Samplers/Keyboards support
Yinyue jia

Saving W30 songs to the HxC

Post by Yinyue jia »

Hi Jeff...The HxC is great :-) it loads easily to my Roland W30...however it won't let my W30 save files to it...WHY? ...message 'disk protected' appears. All my (280) w30.hfe files load but can't be re-saved...any help please?

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Saving W30 songs to the HxC

Post by Jeff »

Yinyue jia wrote:Hi Jeff...The HxC is great :-) it loads easily to my Roland W30...however it won't let my W30 save files to it...WHY? ...message 'disk protected' appears. All my (280) w30.hfe files load but can't be re-saved...any help please?
Try to disable the write protect switch usage into the embedded menu (press select without sdcard).

Yinyue jia

Post by Yinyue jia »

Many thanks Jeff :-) didn't know I had that! Unfortunately, now for some reason it won't load any disks. I'll start all over again and refresh all the HxC settings and let you know what happens. Maybe I touched something else on the way. Thanks for your help, I'll reply soon.

Yinyue jia

Post by Yinyue jia »

Absolutely perfect! No problem now, thank you Jeff. Out of curiosity there are files showing up recycled Di480/488.hfe...these are just deleted files? Have a good week :-)