QuickInstall_FloppyDiskImages.zip

HxC Floppy Emulator Akai Keyboards/Samplers support
Jeff
Site Admin

Re: QuickInstall_FloppyDiskImages.zip

Post by Jeff »

deno wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:06 pm
shows the oled display...i thought i had new firmware installed but it hasnt work...shows (usb) and then (Eo1)when try to update firmware
and when i pull out stick and push both buttons to enter menu it wont work and say reflash device or something like that..
i guess something is wrong with the device...
Ok so this explains everything... I should have asked this after your first post...
The thing you have is NOT the HxC firmware for Gotek, and this is why there is so much problem here...
To get the HxC firmware for this device : https://hxc2001.com/store (Upgrade possible with an usb stick.)

Who is this seller/scammer ?

deno

Post by deno »

sry didnt realize youre reply on second page...

only info on firmware in the offer info is
Die Firmware ist HxC kompatibel und beherrscht z. B. Updates über USB. Weiterhin funktioniert das Laufwerk auch an Atari, Amstrad, Schneider und Sinclair Rechnern sowie an Synthesizer und Samplern (Akai S900/S950).
so i thought its HxC::: but it says clearly only hxc compatible..there is no inticating of which one the firmware is or which name it has ....my bad and bad description....
Last edited by deno on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

deno

Post by deno »

missleading seller description.....but also my dumbness...when you new to something bla...

EDIT but how is not compatible with updating HxC , i learned....so :x ....
seller def need to change seller description....
Last edited by deno on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

deno

Post by deno »

besides all that ..anyway :
i hope i get my omniflop license(email is sent)and then i will dump s3000 os 2.0 ...floppydrive is installed...whhooohhhooo

deno

Post by deno »

only files i didnt try was s3000xl and damn guess what , it worked :shock: :lol: ...i could format
here are 3 s3200 images
https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/Oxc7OGun/file.html

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

47,90 Euros... You paid at least 3 times the original price (these emulators can be found at ~13/14$...) and in addition you have a counterfeit firmware... an Gotek with a legacy HxC firmware cost 2 times less (and these screens addition cost 2/3$ ...)
At this price you can get a true HxC hardware.

General rule : avoid all these fraudulent sellers on ebay...

And i hope that you are aware that this sale operation is a counterfeit toward the HxC project ?

Have you at least purchased one license for the support given here and the files and informations provided by the hxc project ? : https://hxc2001.com/store

deno

Post by deno »

i realized that later..now i kno youre firmware is the OG and there are peeps out there claiming to not have reversed it and bla....i never wanted to get involed with all this thats why i bought a preflashed....also better have rotary knob on usb emulator...
an sampler pro sells for 116 euro the one oled without knob + pre configured usb stick for the sampler you want !!!
just for info ...with what i kno today i would buy cheapest usb emulator and would flash it....problem would be then...i dont have credit cards ...i dont have paypal...i can only do bank transfer....another reason why i bought preflashed btw...

deno

Post by deno »

look at him....he is tops of the pops and that with maybe 5-10 euro non gotek from whole saler
Last edited by deno on Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

deno

Post by deno »

all buy this on ebay...so you have to be there too...maybe make an ebay offer for HxC firmware with description on topic with what to buy also..this simple list will bring pre flashed buyers back to non flashed buyers......with option for bank transfer
this way you not loose all the newbies....also i would do 2 license ...1 for private 1 device flasher 10 buck and 1 more expensive for business several device for sell flashers...
just imho--my 2 cents