Problem floppy emualator for CNC machine

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Problem floppy emualator for CNC machine

Post by Jeff »

koh81 wrote:ok I just need the emulator to read, what settings do I need to apply to the USB HxC Floppy Emulator software window? So it can work similar to the sd Hxc emulator, from I have been reading, I know that the emulation type has to be sugart, the drive Id settings I get from the physical drive of the machine? and the packet size setting what should be? thanks in advance for the help.
mhh you can use the HFE files present here.

The settings are the same !

koh81

Post by koh81 »

Hello you were asking for the software I'll attached for you. the file it's too big so I will send you the link to your mail

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

koh81 wrote:Hello you were asking for the software I'll attached for you. the file it's too big so I will send you the link to your mail
Regarding your problem : Make some floppy disk with the dos/jumberca software, dump/read them with the HxC software on a PC and use the HFE images with the Jumberca.

halyardquart

Post by halyardquart »

Addressing Issues with Floppy Emulator for CNC Machines

Lately, it has come to our attention that some users are encountering challenges with the floppy emulator on CNC machines. We understand the importance of smooth and reliable operations in the CNC environment, and issues with the floppy emulator can disrupt workflow and productivity.

If the problems persist, it might be worth exploring alternative solutions or upgraded technologies. USB emulators, for example, are becoming popular replacements for traditional floppy emulators.

Remember that troubleshooting can be a process of elimination, and patience is key. If the issue persists or escalates, seeking assistance from the manufacturer's support team or a CNC expert might be the next logical step. Our goal is to ensure that your CNC operations run seamlessly, and we're committed to assisting you in resolving any challenges you may face with the floppy emulator.
Explore top-notch CNC Machine Dealers offering cutting-edge technology, precision, and reliability for all your machining needs.