HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

Post Reply
gabi_mandoc
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:13 pm

HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

Post by gabi_mandoc » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:29 pm

Hi,
I'm trying to install a SD HxC emulator on a Krauss Maffei IMM. I've read a real disk using the Floppy disk dump, resulting the attached file. However, when I try to use it on the machine it only lists the contents, whatever else I'm trying to do it sends me to format the diskette (which doesn't work). What am I doing wrong?
Attachments
km_800.hfe.zip
(33.53 KiB) Downloaded 239 times

Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6649
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

Post by Jeff » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:55 am

Contact me by email :
Image

johnwest12
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:08 am

Re: HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

Post by johnwest12 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:35 pm

gabi_mandoc wrote:Hi,
I'm trying to install a SD HxC emulator on a Krauss Maffei IMM. I've read a real disk using the Floppy disk dump, resulting the attached file. However, when I try to use it on the machine it only lists the contents, whatever else I'm trying to do it sends me to format the diskette (which doesn't work). What am I doing wrong?
So have you sort it out? if need any help then do contact me or send me a personal message.

gabi_mandoc
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Re: HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

Post by gabi_mandoc » Thu May 04, 2017 11:59 am

johnwest12 wrote:
gabi_mandoc wrote:Hi,
I'm trying to install a SD HxC emulator on a Krauss Maffei IMM. I've read a real disk using the Floppy disk dump, resulting the attached file. However, when I try to use it on the machine it only lists the contents, whatever else I'm trying to do it sends me to format the diskette (which doesn't work). What am I doing wrong?
So have you sort it out? if need any help then do contact me or send me a personal message.
Hi, sorry for the lack of activity, I had given up the matter. Do you have a working solution?

Jeff
Site Admin
Posts: 6649
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:12 am
Location: Paris
Contact:

Re: HxC on a Krauss Maffei MC3 injection moulding machine

Post by Jeff » Thu May 04, 2017 11:56 pm

gabi_mandoc wrote: Hi, sorry for the lack of activity, I had given up the matter. Do you have a working solution?
Have you tried to contact me by email ?

Post Reply