HxC Floppy Drive Emulator

HxC Floppy Drive Emulator general information and news
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: nready 2 firmware
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:35 am 

Dear jeff,

I need you'r help having bought some twenty hxc emulators from your lotharek colleague, I tried to run them on several different machines, thanks to your forum torlus i did it with a lot of machines but it happens that I remain blocked with a particular machine .

After being informed and seeking on your forum torlus I think that the solution to my problem is in the configuration pin 34 i need an nready 2 configuration that i can't find on the original firmware 1.8.2.40 received with lotharek emulator's .

so i found this solution in this link of your forum and hope you will help me .

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1225

Can you please send me a firmware which would allow to resume the option nready 2 in the parameters of personal configurations of pin 34 and pin 2.

I currently use emulators with firmware version 1.8.2.4 but do not include nready 2 in the parametrage.

Thank you for your help .

Post subject: Re: nready 2 firmware
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

wassim wrote:
Dear jeff,

I need you'r help having bought some twenty hxc emulators from your lotharek colleague, I tried to run them on several different machines, thanks to your forum torlus i did it with a lot of machines but it happens that I remain blocked with a particular machine .

After being informed and seeking on your forum torlus I think that the solution to my problem is in the configuration pin 34 i need an nready 2 configuration that i can't find on the original firmware 1.8.2.40 received with lotharek emulator's .

so i found this solution in this link of your forum and hope you will help me .

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1225

Can you please send me a firmware which would allow to resume the option nready 2 in the parameters of personal configurations of pin 34 and pin 2.

I currently use emulators with firmware version 1.8.2.4 but do not include nready 2 in the parametrage.

Thank you for your help .

http://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... rmware.zip

http://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... rmware.zip

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:06 pm 

Dear jeff ,

thank you for you'r answer i just tried the firmware link you sent me ,the emulator give on soft version :V1.8.6.14aL :2A89 but still no nready 2 on pin34 configuration .

Thank you for you'r help .

Best regards

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:51 pm 
Site Admin

What is this machine ?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:40 am 

Sorry jeff for the delay, so one time i had a problem with an akai mpc3000 and the second time was with a very old machine used for making iron coil the name of machine was tank yst07.

I hope the nready 2 option will help for this or another case,cause i tried every configuration one by one between the pin 2 pin 34 the jumpers ...

Thank you