MY computer can't see the HxC Floopy Emulator

HxC Floppy Emulator Korg DSS1 support
RaRelis

MY computer can't see the HxC Floopy Emulator

Post by RaRelis »

I'm running windows 7-64 Bit on my PC. I installed the HxC Floppy Emulator in placed of the original floppy drive. The power light is on and the display is flashing ( no SD/SDHC card found)- press select for settings menu and V1.8.2.40 and the web site. Now! When I try to format the SD card to fat 32 the system dose not see the A drive I get no disk in drive message . HxC Floppy Emulator software is installed and the jumpers are set to drive A ID2 drive B ID1. Can u help I want to play my Korg DSS1 again.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: MY computer can't see the HxC Floopy Emulator

Post by Jeff »

RaRelis wrote:I'm running windows 7-64 Bit on my PC. I installed the HxC Floppy Emulator in placed of the original floppy drive. The power light is on and the display is flashing ( no SD/SDHC card found)- press select for settings menu and V1.8.2.40 and the web site. Now! When I try to format the SD card to fat 32 the system dose not see the A drive I get no disk in drive message . HxC Floppy Emulator software is installed and the jumpers are set to drive A ID2 drive B ID1. Can u help I want to play my Korg DSS1 again.
Hi,

You don't have to connect the HxC to your PC to make it work with your Korg DSS1.
Just install it into your Korg (with the switch set to ID0-A).

https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... Images.zip
Unpack SDHxCFE_Korg_DSS1.zip to the root of a SDCard with a simple sdcard reader, and you are ready.

RaRelis

Re: MY computer can't see the HxC Floopy Emulator

Post by RaRelis »

Jeff I thank u very much that was too easy. My DSS1 is alive and sounds so good. All I have to do now is get more images.