Spectrum +3

HxC Floppy Emulator on ZX Spectrum and compatible support
DFL

Spectrum +3

Post by DFL »

Hey Jeff, I just got a Spec +3 and I'm trying to use my SD HxC (old version, old hardware). I changed the original 26 pin cable with a standard one (http://www.secarica.ro/html/plus3_hardw ... 5inchdrive), converted some DSK images (from World of Spectrum) but the Spectrum waits forever when I try to read a disk.

I know your droped the support for the old version, but do you have some tips for the problem?

Thanks

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Spectrum +3

Post by Jeff »

DFL wrote:Hey Jeff, I just got a Spec +3 and I'm trying to use my SD HxC (old version, old hardware). I changed the original 26 pin cable with a standard one (http://www.secarica.ro/html/plus3_hardw ... 5inchdrive), converted some DSK images (from World of Spectrum) but the Spectrum waits forever when I try to read a disk.

I know your droped the support for the old version, but do you have some tips for the problem?

Thanks
Have a look to the ready line and try to play with the interface mode.

DFL

Post by DFL »

Jeff wrote: Have a look to the ready line and try to play with the interface mode.
Tryed to export in all interface modes (except "double step"). Same problem.

Change the Ready line (34) to Disk Change (2) and tested all the images again. Still no luck :(

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

DFL wrote:
Jeff wrote: Have a look to the ready line and try to play with the interface mode.
Tryed to export in all interface modes (except "double step"). Same problem.

Change the Ready line (34) to Disk Change (2) and tested all the images again. Still no luck :(
mmhhh and what about your wiring? can you check the index signal ?