Feature request.

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
futureman

Feature request.

Post by futureman »

I've just been re-arranging the 1000 disk images for my Emulator II, and one thing is fustrating me a little.

My SD card has lots of 'nested' folders of disk images. Navigating out of these can be quiet tiring.

Is there an easy way to quickly move 'back' one folder? Can this please please be implemented?

If it's already implemented please accept my appologies.

Cheers
Mike

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Feature request.

Post by Jeff »

futureman wrote:I've just been re-arranging the 1000 disk images for my Emulator II, and one thing is fustrating me a little.

My SD card has lots of 'nested' folders of disk images. Navigating out of these can be quiet tiring.

Is there an easy way to quickly move 'back' one folder? Can this please please be implemented?

If it's already implemented please accept my appologies.

Cheers
Mike
i will take it in account.

fab

Post by fab »

I just wanted to know if there is a reason to display the HXCSDFE.CFG file on the HXC emulator Menu ?
(CHOOSE A FILE...)

As far as it say that it is not a "valid" file, why cannot we HIDE this file (on the Emulator itself) ?

Many thanks in advance

Regards

jandoe

Post by jandoe »

I agree with fab. To me it does not make sense to display all files. Especially on a mac it's realy annoying because of those damn .spotlight and .trash folders macosx pollutes my sdcards with.
Why not displaying just folders and hfe-Files without the suffix.

Regards
jandoe