Problem Configuring the SD Crad using Mac OS X

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Problem Configuring the SD Crad using Mac OS X

Post by Jeff »

Lunatic wrote:i am trying to overwrite the previously loaded file. The device I use is a Dynacord ADD-one Sampler. I have sent you the image files a week ago. As said, loading works fine.
Are you trying to save a sample or formating the image ?

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Jeff wrote:
Lunatic wrote:i am trying to overwrite the previously loaded file. The device I use is a Dynacord ADD-one Sampler. I have sent you the image files a week ago. As said, loading works fine.
Can you make a video of the emulator when your are trying to write with the dynacord ?

Lunatic

Post by Lunatic »

Jeff wrote:
I am trying to save the file. I have read that formatting does not work so i have several banks (empty and full) on the SD card. I can read them all but can not write back to it.

I will make a video of both machines later on!

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Lunatic wrote:
Jeff wrote:
I am trying to save the file. I have read that formatting does not work so i have several banks (empty and full) on the SD card. I can read them all but can not write back to it.

I will make a video of both machines later on!
Did you see something special on the HxC LCD during writing ? do you see the "WR" message ?

5c4r7

Post by 5c4r7 »

I ran into issues like this when I was trying to get my Ensoniq Mirage to work with the HXC. I had 2 issues:

1. The floppy cable needed to be reversed

2. I had to use a different SD card. Even though it read fine on my mac and PC, the HXC would only get a few clicks into reading and then it would freeze.