Possible to batch convert Kryoflux (RAW) files to another format?

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
sofakng

Possible to batch convert Kryoflux (RAW) files to another format?

Post by sofakng »

This is similar to my last question, but is it possible to batch convert Kryoflux images to another format?

When I'm using the Batch Converter and select the folders, it seems to generate new files for each raw track file. (ie. track00.raw -> track00.hfe or track00.mfm)

I was expecting it to combine all the track files for an image and output to a single new output file.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Possible to batch convert Kryoflux (RAW) files to another format?

Post by Jeff »

sofakng wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:01 pm
This is similar to my last question, but is it possible to batch convert Kryoflux images to another format?

When I'm using the Batch Converter and select the folders, it seems to generate new files for each raw track file. (ie. track00.raw -> track00.hfe or track00.mfm)

I was expecting it to combine all the track files for an image and output to a single new output file.
Search and drag & drop all *00.0.raw files to the batch convert window.

techscan

Post by techscan »

This doesn't work. It still creates individual hfe files for each raw track. How do you combine them?

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

techscan wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:40 am
This doesn't work. It still creates individual hfe files for each raw track. How do you combine them?
For sure it does work, i use it this way since years.
Just take one raw file dump per kf dump and drag and drop it on the batch convert window.
if you drag and drop one track00.0.raw to the window, the software will combine all raw present in the same folder and generate only one image.

if you drag&drop multiples track00.0.raw from different folders, it will generate different images as intended.