How to flash PIC on materials from SD HxC Floppy Emul kit?

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
Alex_NEMO

How to flash PIC on materials from SD HxC Floppy Emul kit?

Post by Alex_NEMO »

Greetings, Jeff!

Many thanks, for publication SD HxC Floppy Emulator mounting kit documentation!

I only can't understand, what bootloader to flash PIC initially?. Where to take HxCFE_bootloader.hex for this version of the device? :?:

Please, Jeff!

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: How to flash PIC on materials from SD HxC Floppy Emul ki

Post by Jeff »

Alex_NEMO wrote:Greetings, Jeff!

Many thanks, for publication SD HxC Floppy Emulator mounting kit documentation!

I only can't understand, what bootloader to flash PIC initially?. Where to take HxCFE_bootloader.hex for this version of the device? :?:

Please, Jeff!
You need to buy the kit from Lotharek.

Alex_NEMO

Post by Alex_NEMO »

Jeff wrote:You need to buy the kit from Lotharek.
Prooflink, PLS! How to buy the kit from Lotharek?

lotharek

Post by lotharek »

KITS will be available in moth time with new PCB

http://atari.plof.pl
..... Atari Roxxx !!!

Alex_NEMO

Post by Alex_NEMO »

lotharek wrote:KITS will be available in moth time with new PCB

Kit PRICE 70 EURO?!! :shock:

lotharek

Post by lotharek »

Gift of capability of reading is a bless..
..... Atari Roxxx !!!

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Alex_NEMO wrote:
lotharek wrote:KITS will be available in moth time with new PCB

Kit PRICE 70 EURO?!! :shock:
Complete and Tested device - REV B 70e
This is NOT the kit but the complete device.

The kit is actually sold out (no more pcb available). It will be available soon.

Alex_NEMO

Post by Alex_NEMO »

Jeff wrote:

The kit is actually sold out (no more pcb available). It will be available soon.
Sorry, I not find any info for KIT price!!!

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Alex_NEMO wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Sorry, I not find any info for KIT price!!!
>

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Alex_NEMO i have seen what are you doing on zx.pk.ru.
Why are you hiding your real intentions ?

To make things clear : The firmware of the actual HxC Floppy Emulator board is not free!
Even if you build your own board, you need at least to get a pre-programmed pic for each board from me or Lotharek.

Alex_NEMO

Post by Alex_NEMO »

Jeff wrote:Alex_NEMO i have seen what are you doing on zx.pk.ru.

To make things clear : The firmware of the actual HxC Floppy Emulator board is not free!
Even if you build your own board, you need at least to get a pre-programmed pic for each board from me or Lotharek.
Greetings, Jeff!

Yes, I am real from a forum zx.pk.ru.
I especially didn't hide the intentions, is simple about it asked nobody! I wasn't going to hide your authorship: on the scheme and a PCB the authorship and your copyright is obviously specified:
"SD Card HxC Floppy Emulator. () HxC2001". On a PCB there is you logo.
I fondly believed that to a smog by consecutive updating of an insertion on "prototype" to receive the working device under the new scheme... But I strongly was mistaken...

I wrote Lotharek not its e-mail concerning acquisition or the KIT or pre-programmed pic, but, unfortunately, haven't received the answer!

I want to ask you - cost pre-programmed PIC and cost of its transfer to Russia?

I perfectly understand that - the firmware of the actual HxC Floppy Emulator board is not free! But, unfortunately, life realities in Russia are that that there are serious problems in reception of the goods from abroad (e-Bay & etc.). It is connected with our russian customs and post. On it the given procedure represents the big risk!

I want to notice that I wasn't going to earn money for your device. PCB cost only ~7,5 euros, a kit of components ~20 euros. It in 2,5 times is cheaper than your collected device sold on e-Bay. For Russia where a salary considerably below Central European, it is essential!
Agree that it would be easier to charge to somebody in Russia to be your representative. It would be easier and cheaper for inhabitants(diler) of Russia. Thus, to you, from each sold controler it would be charged, we will tell 5-7 euros. And upon termination of each month, by results of sales of devices author's deductions would be listed to you. You would accept such variant?
My e-mail: alex_nemo(a)mail.ru

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Alex_NEMO wrote:
Jeff wrote:Alex_NEMO i have seen what are you doing on zx.pk.ru.

Greetings, Jeff!

Yes, I am real from a forum zx.pk.ru.
I especially didn't hide the intentions, is simple about it asked nobody! I wasn't going to hide your authorship: on the scheme and a PCB the authorship and your copyright is obviously specified:
"SD Card HxC Floppy Emulator. () HxC2001". On a PCB there is you logo.
I fondly believed that to a smog by consecutive updating of an insertion on "prototype" to receive the working device under the new scheme... But I strongly was mistaken...

I wrote Lotharek not its e-mail concerning acquisition or the KIT or pre-programmed pic, but, unfortunately, haven't received the answer!

I want to ask you - cost pre-programmed PIC and cost of its transfer to Russia?

I perfectly understand that - the firmware of the actual HxC Floppy Emulator board is not free! But, unfortunately, life realities in Russia are that that there are serious problems in reception of the goods from abroad (e-Bay & etc.). It is connected with our russian customs and post. On it the given procedure represents the big risk!

I want to notice that I wasn't going to earn money for your device. PCB cost only ~7,5 euros, a kit of components ~20 euros. It in 2,5 times is cheaper than your collected device sold on e-Bay. For Russia where a salary considerably below Central European, it is essential!
Agree that it would be easier to charge to somebody in Russia to be your representative. It would be easier and cheaper for inhabitants(diler) of Russia. Thus, to you, from each sold controler it would be charged, we will tell 5-7 euros. And upon termination of each month, by results of sales of devices author's deductions would be listed to you. You would accept such variant?
My e-mail: alex_nemo(a)mail.ru
ok thanks for your honesty.
I cannot send to you the bootloader hex file, but regarding the programmed pic, i think we can make something.
I will think about this and contact you.

Alex_NEMO

Post by Alex_NEMO »

Jeff wrote: ok thanks for your honesty.
I cannot send to you the bootloader hex file, but regarding the programmed pic, i think we can make something.
I will think about this and contact you.
OK! Thanks!
I will look forward to hearing from you

lotharek

Post by lotharek »

My remarks :

- You have already bought sd units from us - IHMO taht was for copycat purposes
- You have written - for COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ....
- Your mails landed in my spambox - sorry
- please, could You please use more understandible english ??? i have some problems with judging Your intenstions

Anyway, I`m not like judging after first look, but believe me - i will make my attorneys work if you going to copy code/part of code of floppy emulator
..... Atari Roxxx !!!

Alex_NEMO

Post by Alex_NEMO »

lotharek wrote:My remarks :

- You have already bought sd units from us - IHMO taht was for copycat purposes
No, I not have bought sd units from you!
lotharek wrote:- You have written - for COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ....
No. I writte "PCB for COMMERCIAL Version Emulator". About the commercial party I have put already have written Jeff!
I fondly believed that to a smog consistently to update with the help botloader from "prototype" the version under the scheme your KIT (I about it already wrote Jeff): SD HxC Floppy Emulator mounting kit documentation.
lotharek wrote:- Your mails landed in my spambox - sorry
No problems!
lotharek wrote:- please, could You please use more understandible english ??? i have some problems with judging Your intenstions
Sorry, my english very poor. Sorry - costs of our bad knowledge of English (I the same basically, I use on-line translator - PROMT http://www.translate.ru)
lotharek wrote:Anyway, I`m not like judging after first look, but believe me - i will make my attorneys work if you going to copy code/part of code of floppy emulator
Lotharek, we aren't going to deceive you or we do not going to copy code/part of code of floppy emulator!
Though, it also could seem to you at first sight! The lawyers(attorneys) as don't need to be disturbed! In personal correspondence with Jeff we try to come to any positive result for both parties!