Bitterly dissapointed

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
xarion

Bitterly dissapointed

Post by xarion »

I followed the recommendation to use Lotharek's online shop. Its been over a month later and I have received no communication back to me. I got confirmation that the order was received. Endless Skype messages seem to go into thin air when trying to find a tracking number or some info if the unit has actually been shipped yet.

What am I supposed to do now?

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Bitterly dissapointed

Post by Jeff »

xarion wrote:I followed the recommendation to use Lotharek's online shop. Its been over a month later and I have received no communication back to me. I got confirmation that the order was received. Endless Skype messages seem to go into thin air when trying to find a tracking number or some info if the unit has actually been shipped yet.

What am I supposed to do now?
Contact Lotharek... :

lotharek <<char>> mmj.pl

<<char>>=@

lotharek

Post by lotharek »

Dear Xarion

Your parcel was sent according to schedule.

I`m using skype very rare - on my website You have contact details in order to contact me. Also, information about my 3weeks holidays was issued.

I`m NOT RESPONSIBLE for WORK OF POST OFFICE GUYS.

Please, contact me at lotharek@mmj.pl /or if emails returns lotharek@poczta.onet.pl - / with full info about paypal transaction.

I will provide necessary info to start claim

ps. we have delivered hundreds of sd emuls without any problem, so if now have one, we try to solve it
..... Atari Roxxx !!!

xarion

Post by xarion »

Hi lotharek

Thank-you for the information, sorry to be so harsh but I was getting really worried I'd never see the unit. I will contact the postal service

lotharek

Post by lotharek »

I`d like to inform , that our collegue - ALex - received his USB emul yesterday - it was sent one week before Xarion`s one..

Holiday, Ladies and Gentlemen, as I said, POST GUYS deserve some rest too...
..... Atari Roxxx !!!