Multiple file conversion

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
Gryzor

Multiple file conversion

Post by Gryzor »

Hello!

A couple of days ago I ordered the SD version and, waiting for it to arrive, I thought I'd play with the software.

To my amazement, I saw that it only supports conversion of single files? Am I correct in that?

If this is so, then it's unbelievably awkward. Since I want to use it to dump big collections of games onto SD cards, doing it on single-file basis is simply not doable... can a mass-conversion tool be added?

Thanks,
Themis

PS a guide for the software would be useful, too :)

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Multiple file conversion

Post by Jeff »

Gryzor wrote:Hello!

A couple of days ago I ordered the SD version and, waiting for it to arrive, I thought I'd play with the software.

To my amazement, I saw that it only supports conversion of single files? Am I correct in that?

If this is so, then it's unbelievably awkward. Since I want to use it to dump big collections of games onto SD cards, doing it on single-file basis is simply not doable... can a mass-conversion tool be added?

Thanks,
Themis

PS a guide for the software would be useful, too :)
No, the mass-conversion tool is already there since a moment : you have the "batch converting" tool in software. (button convert...)

Gryzor

Re: Multiple file conversion

Post by Gryzor »

Jeff wrote:
No, the mass-conversion tool is already there since a moment : you have the "batch converting" tool in software. (button convert...)
Ahhh I didn't see that because I thought you press this just to execute the conversion... grrrrrrrreat!!!!

Btw, this shows there's a need for a user guide of some sort :)

Thanks for pointing it out!!!