New version parts list?

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
Dr_Righteous

New version parts list?

Post by Dr_Righteous »

Any way we could get the parts list for the new version so we can start gathering them? I'm chomping at the bit over here. LOL

- Doc

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: New version parts list?

Post by Jeff »

Dr_Righteous wrote:Any way we could get the parts list for the new version so we can start gathering them? I'm chomping at the bit over here. LOL

- Doc
Soon ;-)

Dr_Righteous

Re: New version parts list?

Post by Dr_Righteous »

Jeff wrote:Soon ;-)
Ugh, dude you're a tease! -impatient dance-

mimo

Post by mimo »

I notice that bare pcb's are available , is there a parts list available so I can see if I can save anything soldering the parts myself?

lotharek

Post by lotharek »

mimo wrote:I notice that bare pcb's are available , is there a parts list available so I can see if I can save anything soldering the parts myself?
but..that will lead You nowhre..

pcb +parts will not give You functional sd emulator
..... Atari Roxxx !!!

mimo

Post by mimo »

lotharek wrote:
mimo wrote:I notice that bare pcb's are available , is there a parts list available so I can see if I can save anything soldering the parts myself?
but..that will lead You nowhre..

pcb +parts will not give You functional sd emulator
sorry but I do not understand. Why would it not be functional? why are bare pcb's available if they can't be used?

average_male

Post by average_male »

After doing a AltaVista/Yahoo Bable Fish translation on the word "soon" from English to French, it came back with the French word "jamais".

No but seriously, is there an updated date as to when more details of this emulator will be released? Or is the selling still going too well to let the cat out of the bag?

10-Q

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

average_male wrote:After doing a AltaVista/Yahoo Bable Fish translation on the word "soon" from English to French, it came back with the French word "jamais".
Things changed since i saw some cloned version of the hxc floppy emulator sold over the net without the original copyright.
average_male wrote: Or is the selling still going too well to let the cat out of the bag?
Exactly...
Sorry but i want a small return for the work i have invested into this project.

average_male

Post by average_male »

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for being upfront with your answer. I totally agree. You put in a lot of time and energy into this device and should reap all the rewards that come along with it.

Seems this is one of those guys you are referring to:
http://www.floppyemulator.com/index.html

-Moe

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

average_male wrote:Hi Jeff,

Thanks for being upfront with your answer. I totally agree. You put in a lot of time and energy into this device and should reap all the rewards that come along with it.

Seems this is one of those guys you are referring to:
http://www.floppyemulator.com/index.html

-Moe
Yes for example (but this is not the only one...)