Expected Changes for SDCard Floppy Emulator

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
amigagroup

Expected Changes for SDCard Floppy Emulator

Post by amigagroup »

Hi,

We're looking forward to build an SDCard Floppy Emulator, but we like to be able to update to newer firmware versions. We planned not to use a professional pcb but a hole matrix board. We are wondering if it would be possible to start with the current version (Rev A) and adapt future changes later.

So our question is: Will there be a lot of changes with the next hardware version? For example, are you still using the same microcontroller?

It would be great if you could give as any further information about the next version (like schematics).

We know its annoying to be asked about release dates every week, but whats your feeling about the release date? Is there any chance for a release until end of february?

Thanks!

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: Expected Changes for SDCard Floppy Emulator

Post by Jeff »

amigagroup wrote:Hi,

We're looking forward to build an SDCard Floppy Emulator, but we like to be able to update to newer firmware versions. We planned not to use a professional pcb but a hole matrix board. We are wondering if it would be possible to start with the current version (Rev A) and adapt future changes later.

So our question is: Will there be a lot of changes with the next hardware version? For example, are you still using the same microcontroller?

It would be great if you could give as any further information about the next version (like schematics).

We know its annoying to be asked about release dates every week, but whats your feeling about the release date? Is there any chance for a release until end of february?

Thanks!
i don't know exactly when i will release this(in one day,week, month, who know ;-) ), but i don't want make announcement before the product is really ready.

What will happend at the end of february ??