HxCFloppyEmulator software feature/ideas/improvement

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
teevee

HxCFloppyEmulator software feature/ideas/improvement

Post by teevee »

We are probably all using the HxCFloppyEmulator software, but for different devices/purposes :D

I would like to say, that I like the software as it is now :D

My idea/input:
I would like to see a “duplicate” feature, where you can choose how many images you want to export and then the feature should automatic rename the images in the right name convention for Indexed mode (DSKA0000.HFE, DSKA0001.HFE, DSKA0002.HFE…. < depending on how many images you choose)

Comments or other ideas would also be nice!

vout

Re: HxCFloppyEmulator software feature/ideas/improvement

Post by vout »

Hi,

This is a feature request that I would find very handy - Would it be possible to add the ability to drag or export files FROM the Disk Browser window in the HxC software. At the moment it only seems possible to add or delete files (unless I am missing something obvious)

Cheers, vout

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

vout wrote:Hi,

This is a feature request that I would find very handy - Would it be possible to add the ability to drag or export files FROM the Disk Browser window in the HxC software. At the moment it only seems possible to add or delete files (unless I am missing something obvious)

Cheers, vout
The button "Get Files" doesn't work ?

vout

Post by vout »

Gah.. What a numpty I am. For some reason I always thought that was for adding files to the list, though I've always just dragged and dropped, maybe that's why.

Sorry for wasting your time Jeff