LCDs button usage

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
telengard

LCDs button usage

Post by telengard »

I'm having difficulty switching disks. The LCD buttons are just cycling between the disk in A (as chosen via autoboot) and autoboot.hxe. It's not allowing me to traverse the SD. Is the use of the autoboot.hxe mutually exclusive with use of the LCD/buttons?

When traversing w/ the buttons I would expect it to just walk the filesystem on the SD.

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: LCDs button usage

Post by Jeff »

telengard wrote:I'm having difficulty switching disks. The LCD buttons are just cycling between the disk in A (as chosen via autoboot) and autoboot.hxe. It's not allowing me to traverse the SD. Is the use of the autoboot.hxe mutually exclusive with use of the LCD/buttons?

When traversing w/ the buttons I would expect it to just walk the filesystem on the SD.
just use a normal cfg file (without autoboot mode).

telengard

Post by telengard »

Jeff wrote:
telengard wrote:I'm having difficulty switching disks. The LCD buttons are just cycling between the disk in A (as chosen via autoboot) and autoboot.hxe. It's not allowing me to traverse the SD. Is the use of the autoboot.hxe mutually exclusive with use of the LCD/buttons?

So once using autoboot, you cannot use the buttons? I somehow managed to get it to do what I wanted by holding down the enter key for a bit and hitting left to right.

I'll do that though if that is the easiest method, thanks.

Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

telengard wrote:
Jeff wrote:

So once using autoboot, you cannot use the buttons? I somehow managed to get it to do what I wanted by holding down the enter key for a bit and hitting left to right.

I'll do that though if that is the easiest method, thanks.
To leave the autoboot mode, just press the middle/select button some seconds. then you can browse the sdcard.