HxCFloppyEmulator Software KryoFlux Stream question

General discussion forum - for all that doesn't fit in any other category.
comradesean

HxCFloppyEmulator Software KryoFlux Stream question

Post by comradesean »

I've got a KryoFlux stream of a 40 track double sided 5.25'' floppy and I'm trying to use HxCFloppyEmulator v2.0.26.0 to convert it into a readable HFE image.

From what I understand, I use batch converter, select output type, select target directory and then drag and drop track00.0.raw onto the window. The problem is that I end up with an overdumped image. Did I miss a step in the conversion or is this not completely supported?

Jeff
Site Admin

Re: HxCFloppyEmulator Software KryoFlux Stream question

Post by Jeff »

comradesean wrote:I've got a KryoFlux stream of a 40 track double sided 5.25'' floppy and I'm trying to use HxCFloppyEmulator v2.0.26.0 to convert it into a readable HFE image.

From what I understand, I use batch converter, select output type, select target directory and then drag and drop track00.0.raw onto the window. The problem is that I end up with an overdumped image. Did I miss a step in the conversion or is this not completely supported?
First always the latest version of the software :
https://hxc2001.com/download/floppy_driv ... t_beta.zip

Regarding the batch converter of stream files, just take all *00.0.raw (the first track) files and drag and drop them on the window.
Anyway if you have only one image you can just drag & drop the track00.0.raw file on the main window.

Once the analysis is done, have a look to the track/disk viewer to check the result.